Contact us for any questions or to bring us to your school.
- Early Release Friday-Feb
- February 15, 2019
- 12:00-3:00 pm
- 1st-5th Graders
Robots used may include Edisons, Ozobots, and/or Sphero
Great robotics experience for all students. Students work with a variety of robots as their skills increase. They will scan barcode programs with the Edisons, using light sensors to follow lines, detect & avoid obstacles, or play bumper cars! Learn how to command with colors, to make a robot speed up, spin, start or stop, and follow specific colors using the Ozobots.
Learning is extended with all robots by using computers to begin building their own custom programs using block codes. Coding is more visually designed to enable beginning readers to also start programming their robot to perform their own unique plans. This is an excellent robotics course for the beginner, to learn how robots react, and how to control them with autonomous commands.
Course may include Edisons, Ozobots, Sphero robots, depending on skills progression
- Coding Games & Apps
- 3:10-4:10 pm
- S3-$144/student, Jan 21-March 18, 9 classes
- S4-$130/student, April 1-May 20, 7 classes
- Grades 1st-5th
- Where: Compass Montessori Farm School, 4441 Salvia St, Golden, CO 80403
- Grades: 7th-9th
- Time: 3:15 pm-4:45 pm (1.5 hours)
- Day: Thursdays
- Dates: Session 1: week of Sept. 27-Oct. 25 (5 weeks)
- Size: Minimum = 4 students / Maximum = 15 students
- When: Tuesdays, 4:05-5:05 pm
- January 17th - March 2nd
- Where: McAuliffe Middle School
- Whom: Ages 11-14
- $160 per student
Please contact Rebecca at 303-381-3741 or codeSpireInfo@gmail.com for pre-requisite skills or additional information.