Arduino – Circuits and Costume Hacking – June 26-30, 2017 (Aurora)
AGES 8-15. Costume hacking? It isn’t what you think. “Be electric” with clothes and cards that light up. Code Arduino IDE using circuit boards to control lights, motors, servos, sound and sensors. If you have a hands-on learner, this class is for you! New learners welcome - no coding experience necessary!
• Ages 10-15, full days, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Sale priced $395 per week until June 1.
• Ages 8-14, ½ days, 9:00 am-12:00 pm, Sale priced $250 until June 1 (*Click for 8-14 Extended/Full Day Options)
• Early drop-off/Late pickup available upon request.
- Learn coding to control lights, motors, servos, sound and sensors
- Build light up crafts like greeting cards, 3D papercrafts, and light circuits for fabrics and wearables
- Program Arduino circuits using Scratch-like software
- Take home a programmable LEDs & Sound kit or E-sewing kits
- Course available June 26-30 & July 24-28
All classes will be hands-on, collaborating with classmates as each student learns modular block programming.
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to our Program Director, Rebecca Parrent at 303-381-3741, submit a form on our Contact Us page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to meet your future coder!
“It’s fun doing all of this coding, and you could be learning about your future job!” - 6th grade student
“In the camp I learned how to code, and I didn’t know what coding was before I came here. What I liked was that we got to do some easy stuff, and also learned hard stuff.” - 6th grade student