Circuits and Arduino at University of Colorado Denver
Circuits, Arduino & Costume hacking Summer Camp
- June 24th - June 28th, 2019, Monday - Friday
- For youth from 3rd grade to 8th grade
- Half day- 9:00am to 1:00pm, $275.00 for a part-time session
- Full day - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, $495 (on sale for $400 through April 15) for more in-depth Circuits and Arduino study
- Located at University of Colorado Denver, College of Engineering
Learn to code in Arduino to control robots and circuits, controlling lights, motors, servos, sound, and sensors. Build circuits on breadboards, light-up greeting cards, 3D papercrafts, circuit board games, & programmable wearable fabrics with sounds and lights (e-Textiles costume hacking).
Optional materials fee for Circuit Board Game Kit to take home = $40/student or $70 for eTextiles circuit kit to keep.
- Wednesday includes a CU Campus tour.
- Thursday includes a CU Engineering student project presentations and Engineering facility tours.