CodeSpiration by CodeSpire – June 12-16, 2017 (Lowry)
• Ages 10-15, full days, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, $450/week
• Ages 8-14, half days, 9:00 am-12:00 pm, $295/week (*Click for 8-14 Extended/Full Day Options)
• Early drop-off/Late pickup available upon request.
- Unravel the similarities between coding languages
- Explore elements of coding design
- Discover the best applications for different projects
- Advance your online adventures
Our Coding Classes are more than just computer screens. Physical activities and hands-on peripherals (robots, circuits, controllers) allow students to explore their coding projects in physical dimensions!
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to our Program Director, Rebecca Parrent at 303-381-3741, submit a form on our Contact Us page, or email email@example.com. We can't wait to meet your future coder!
STUDENT TESTIMONIAL: “In the camp I learned how to code, and I didn’t know what coding was before I came here. What I liked was that we got to do some easy stuff, and also learned hard stuff.” - 6th grader