Game Design II University of Colorado Denver
Game Design II
- July 8th to July 12th 2019
- 9:00 pm to 1:00 pm, Monday - Friday, Cost is $275.00 for a half day
- 9:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday, Cost is $450.00 for a full day
- For youth from 3rd grade to 8th grade
Located at University of Colorado Denver, Engineering College
Students will also work with coding Micro:bit game boards in a variety of languages, building their own game, downloading it to a pocket-sized circuit board that has built-in LEDs, accelerometer, and buttons. This circuit board can be disconnected from the computer and taken for remote play when powered with a battery pack. Take-home kits are available for optional $30/kit materials fee (please order these with us 2 weeks in advance).
Mid-day & lunch breaks provided, with CodeSpire staff supervision. Students should bring their own sack lunch or money for purchases at the Engineering building grill.
CU Denver also provides to our all-day campers:
- Wednesday - CU Denver campus tour and University information
- Thursday - CU Denver Engineering student presentation & Engineering Building labs tour