AGES 8-15. “Line up” your coding skills with us as we program in a CLI (command line interface) and build apps, games, and control autonomous robots and drones. New learners welcome - no coding experience necessary!
• Ages 10-15, full days, 9:00 am-5:00 pm, $450 per week
• Ages 8-14, ½ days, 9:00 am-12:00 pm, $295 (*Click for 8-14 Extended/Full Day Options)
• Early drop-off/Late pickup available upon request.
- Build apps to download and play on phones and tablets
- Use programming code to control robots and drones
- Code bots and drones to perform without remote controls
- Course also available June 19-23 & July 17-21
If you have additional questions, feel free to reach out to our Program Director, Rebecca Parrent at 303-381-3741, submit a form on our Contact Us page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can't wait to meet your future coder!
“It’s fun doing all of this coding, and you could be learning about your future job!” - 6th grade student
“In the camp I learned how to code, and I didn’t know what coding was before I came here. What I liked was that we got to do some easy stuff, and also learned hard stuff.” - 6th grade student