CODESPIRE – Drones 2
Learn basic coding to control autonomous drone flight. In this class, students will learn basic flight capability and also code commands to control autonomous drone flight (programmed to fly by commands downloaded without a remote control).
THIS PROGRAM MUST BE REGISTERED THROUGH CodeSpire – PLEASE REGISTER HERE!
- Prerequiste: Drones 1 – Basics of Flight course or experience.
- Materials Fee – $100/student (their own Tello Drone to keep) – after registration, order link will be sent to participants prior to class.
- Additional Batteries, External Charger – optional.
- Recommended materials to Bring – Student’s personal tablet or smart phone (for research & videos). If needed, some devices may be reserved in advance for use in class.
- Location: Lakewood Link Center,
- Minimum: 5 students
- Maximum: 10 students (strictly adhered to per COVID-19 restrictions)